Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Indian Or Chief??

When I was working at K Mart a couple years back, I had a supervisor that would act as if she was more than what her job description entailed. Now to make a long story short, just cuz somebody gives you the keys to the fuckin building to let the workers in when they're not around does not mean you are the store manager. Bitch, your mission was to let us in the door so we can do our jobs and get things done, NOT use your limited "I didn't talk to my guidance counselor when I was in school and now im stuck workin at KMart at 56 years old" skills to try and run shit when you're clearly not qualified. Point being, niggas need to learn their roles in life. Not everybody is a leader and not everybody is important when it comes down to it(indians). Way to many niggas out here actin like they Nicky Barnes(chief) when they're not even on the level of the "small local neighborhood" dope dealer. If you wanna be a chief as opposed to an Indian, you have to embody that every day, every minute, every second, with no breaks. It's like this... If your working at a big time radio station as a fuckin janitor and you got homeboys that rap, and you coming home every day tellin'em you gon' get their stuff played on the air, they're thinkin you do some other type of work at the station...No, you're a bum ass janitor working for $10.00/hr and the only time you'll even see the part of the station that plays the music is when your mopping the floor after the work day, soap boy. Nigga how bout you go and tell people the truth "I'm a motha fuckin beast wit some sponges and Mop & Glo"(Be true to yourself nigga!!)..Now there's nothing wrong with bussin suds & shit for a living cuz that's your job and how you make ends meet, but don't put on a front like you the dude in there spinnin' records. You (like the KMart lady) fall into the category of a "failure at life/I'm living from check to check to feed my family" type of person, so live that life and be humble...Before anybody puts on that front, they have to ask themselves two questions..Am I really doing this bullshit that im telling people?? and is it worth getting called out on, when niggas get tired of hearing my bullshit?? Cuz eventually you will be called out on it, and you will feel how "Precious" looks in the process..(remember that 6 we talked about?) Like I said there's nothing wrong with "Indian" status, just don't put yourself in "Chief" nigga shoes cuz you ain't bout that life. All the "chiefs" out there are to busy occupied with something much more important than the bullshit you're lying to your friends about. You sittin' there SAYING "I'm gettin to this money"...They're "gettin to the money"..You're serving niggas "McRibs" at McDonalds..They're "owning the McDonalds and monitoring your work" (if you can call that work)..You're "Smush Parker"..They're "Kobe Bryant"..You're "A member of The Outlaws" and They're "Tupac Shakur"..I think you get the point, so for the moral of this story I'll quote "The Rock".."KNOW YOU ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH, YOU FUCKIN JABRONI!!"

1 comment:

  1. So many people get called out on their mess and yes they need to be truthful in who they are. What ever your role is in life be the best you can be at it. I can be a Chief when I need to be and I can be and Indian if I have to be, but I will be the dam best at either one.

    ReplyDelete